McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Anthony here in San Diego. picking up my carbon black spider this saturday.
looking forward to contributing and mostly learning a lot from this forum. pics to follow...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, im a porsche guy been driving 911 turbos and my last was a heavily modded 997TT, i then decided to try ferrari and i got a 430 coupe which i think is the most fun car I ever owned, so far that is.
also i was number one on the list in san diego for the new 991TT for 2 years and with a paid deposit, but the lack of power and wow factor from the initial pics and performance figures and especially the ridiculous increase in price and the decision to release the S version before the standard turbo, all contributed to me getting a test drive in a 12 coupe followed by the purchase of a 13 spider. needless to say I have asked to get my porsche deposit back, very disappointed with this new way porsche is conducting business right now. so thats it, cant wait to get my hands on that spider in a few days.

·
Registered
631 Posts
thank you, im a porsche guy been driving 911 turbos and my last was a heavily modded 997TT, i then decided to try ferrari and i got a 430 coupe which i think is the most fun car I ever owned, so far that is.
also i was number one on the list in san diego for the new 991TT for 2 years and with a paid deposit, but the lack of power and wow factor from the initial pics and performance figures and especially the ridiculous increase in price and the decision to release the S version before the standard turbo, all contributed to me getting a test drive in a 12 coupe followed by the purchase of a 13 spider. needless to say I have asked to get my porsche deposit back, very disappointed with this new way porsche is conducting business right now. so thats it, cant wait to get my hands on that spider in a few days.
Funny...I got my deposit back for a 991 GT3 RS when I got the Spider. NO regrets!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
The car looks great. Ug, it kills me how great the standard rims look. Jealous. Congrats!

And great choice of color, but of course I'm biased! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts