McLaren Life banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t need to hear anything negative from Isaac so Issac, be nice or move on. Don’t trash my thread.

Took delivery last week. This is my first McLaren and loving it so far. I’ve had several AMG’s but just now breaking into the next level here and loving it.

What upgrades are worth doing?

Should I get full exhaust, just partial? What brand…?

Tune?

This is a CPO so don’t want to jeopardize my warranty…

Thanks in advance for the pointers!

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Mclaren 570S
45 Posts
Unfortunately if you want to keep that warranty, the only thing you could do would be a catback exhaust. But to be honest, that wouldn't really make much difference considering the stock design so best to leave that alone if you truly care about not breaking the warranty.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately if you want to keep that warranty, the only thing you could do would be a catback exhaust. But to be honest, that wouldn't really make much difference considering the stock design so best to leave that alone if you truly care about not breaking the warranty.
Yep, bummer. Warranty is more valuable to me than some extra horses and flames…

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice car! Keep it stock except for a cat back exhaust, pretty much any other mod like a tune or down pipes will be a problem if something major goes wrong on your car. But it’s an LT, and in my opinion you don’t need to mess with it! LT cars are incredible already in stock form.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats on the Lt. That matte black is menacing. Very nice. As for exhaust I had thought about that too and then realized they run super hot and the factory exhaust has lots of heat shielding, therefore when looking for an aftermarket system I was looking for a system that came pre wrapped in heat shielding. There was one company that offered this, Novitec. Then the other company I thought about was the Fi-exhaust but would have to wrap in heat shielding. All the best with the new ride, congrats again

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you ever want to tune or modify your 600lt I recommend going to 1K Motorsports up in Fort Myers, FL. They have installed body kits, exhausts, and ecu tunes. They also service a lot of McLaren's so, while they are modifying the car, you could get it serviced. In my opinion one of the best shops out there. But if you want to keep your warranty, I recommend just leaving it stock.

1k Motorsports website: https://1kmotorsports.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts