McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
$1 is my offer.

BTW, I'm selling P1 UDM -- P1 Ultimate Driving Machine. Have a few other P1 plates with random expressions for sale if anyone is interested.
LOL. I'll give the man $2 and thus outbid you. But what I'm really hoping to find is P1 PTA, which obviously means Peen One, Peen Them All. You have that by any chance?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Comment's seem a bit unfair, I joined to offer my Plate that is on retention for sale, not to be slated.
Craig,you joined to sell something that you thought you had a large profit in,i somewhat doubt that you joined because you are a McLaren fan as you would have joined before,hence you are fair game to be slated,have a nice day:)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
A true opportunist at heart, you never know what you may find unless you give it a try, which is a characteristic which is hardwired into most of us I'm sure. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
192 Posts
Craig,you joined to sell something that you thought you had a large profit in,i somewhat doubt that you joined because you are a McLaren fan as you would have joined before,hence you are fair game to be slated,have a nice day:)
I have found this on other forums someone only joining to sell something and others don't like it either (bad form), so as andy says you are fair game.

BTW my offer is £3.00 :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
One man's junk could be another man's treasure, hey there's no harm in trying if you don't you will never know. Two thumbs up for the potential of opportunities presenting themselves. ??. Cheers....??

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you've lost your PLUDE. I can imagine the pride you must have felt the day you screwed that plate on the nose. ;)

I think the whole idea of buying and selling license plates is ridiculous to start with so...

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
36 Posts
P1 followed by your initials might be nice. As would P1 MCL. But P1 UDE looks next to worthless to me despite what the DVLA would have sold it for originally. I'd take £80 back from the DVLA frankly.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm guessing it was on a Honda? I'd guess you possibly paid £6-800 for it given it's a single number and it's the number 1. The last one I tried to sell was similar but a 6 and cost £450 new. Couldn't give it away frankly and did take the £80 refund from the DVLA in the end!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts