McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Welcome eglman. Great shots. I like the one where you are parked up and the road and trees are blurred.

Love the black and yellow contrast.

·
Vendor
90 Posts
Congrats! Volcano Yellow is a great color, if you ever get a chance to place it next to a Ayrton Senna Helmet, it matches spot on. I kind of wish they called it "Senna Yellow" Best of luck in your travels, if you ever make it down to Philadelphia, feel free to stop in and say hello.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Congrats! Volcano Yellow is a great color, if you ever get a chance to place it next to a Ayrton Senna Helmet, it matches spot on. I kind of wish they called it "Senna Yellow" Best of luck in your travels, if you ever make it down to Philadelphia, feel free to stop in and say hello.
I agree and congrats!

Senna may have charged for the name but worth every penny if they did - great thought.

A Sprint / GT3 in Senna would be nice too :)

·
Owner
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately the Senna family wanted to much money for the use of the name (that's what i was told) but i did manage to get this license plate.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts