McLaren Life banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hoy folks!
Why did i not find this sooner? What a nice forum!

My name is Sebastian from sweden and i'm a life long fan of McLaren. Both in racing and their roadcars.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
It's a tough life in your family Kapten. Welcome.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome, I'm planning a trip to Norway and Sweden in my Mclaren for some time late next year.. also hoping to get the koenigsegg tour sorted in time :cool:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Velkommen! Lykke til med bilen din ( sorry for my crappy grammar and spelling, its been a while... )

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Ha, Kapten, just noticed your in Vasteras. I often fly to Vasteras on my way to Stockholm to visit my daughter. She is teaching Chinese children, in Stockholm, to speak English . How bazaar is that!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, I'm planning a trip to Norway and Sweden in my Mclaren for some time late next year.. also hoping to get the koenigsegg tour sorted in time :cool:
That sounds like a nice trip! especially with the Koenigsegg tour! i would really like to do that myself sometime!

Velkommen! Lykke til med bilen din ( sorry for my crappy grammar and spelling, its been a while... )
Haha thats correct, the "lykke" is norwegian though!
sadly though, it's not "my" car. It's my fathers.

Welcome Seb !!:)
thanks!

Ha, Kapten, just noticed your in Vasteras. I often fly to Vasteras on my way to Stockholm to visit my daughter. She is teaching Chinese children, in Stockholm, to speak English . How bazaar is that!
sometimes you discover that it's a small world we live in!
i'm studying to become a commercial pilot at the airport here.
So i might be able to own a mclaren of my own one day!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hoy folks!
Why did i not find this sooner? What a nice forum!

My name is Sebastian from sweden and i'm a life long fan of McLaren. Both in racing and their roadcars.

we've had some McLarens in the family during the years and are now living with a MP4-12C
Well Kapten welcome aboard I hope you enjoy the forum and of course more importantly your Mac. The profile picture that you have posted reminds of someone. Cheers....??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362697187.868675.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really like the community so far anyway!

haha i won't reveal my identity
>: D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i really like the community so far anyway!

haha i won't reveal my identity
>: D
No problem Kapten_Brynt we don't really need to know who you are, all we need is some of your insight and feedback. Again welcome to the community of Mac fanatics and not so fanatical. Cheers....??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem Kapten_Brynt we don't really need to know who you are, all we need is some of your insight and feedback. Again welcome to the community of Mac fanatics and not so fanatical. Cheers....??
I'll do my best to contribute with something!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kapten, nice to see you here! I fly a Dassault Falcon 2000 for a US fractional and own a SIAI Marchetti SF.260C. Would be glad to help if you have flying related questions-- you can message my inbox. Wishing you the best in your pilot training.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kapten Brynt. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha the is a high risk of that!
i go there as often as it's physically (and economically) possible!

I will probably go there next week and scout the weather

1 - 19 of 19 Posts