McLaren Life banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
It's a tough life in your family Kapten. Welcome.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome, I'm planning a trip to Norway and Sweden in my Mclaren for some time late next year.. also hoping to get the koenigsegg tour sorted in time :cool:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Velkommen! Lykke til med bilen din ( sorry for my crappy grammar and spelling, its been a while... )

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Ha, Kapten, just noticed your in Vasteras. I often fly to Vasteras on my way to Stockholm to visit my daughter. She is teaching Chinese children, in Stockholm, to speak English . How bazaar is that!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, I'm planning a trip to Norway and Sweden in my Mclaren for some time late next year.. also hoping to get the koenigsegg tour sorted in time :cool:
That sounds like a nice trip! especially with the Koenigsegg tour! i would really like to do that myself sometime!

Velkommen! Lykke til med bilen din ( sorry for my crappy grammar and spelling, its been a while... )
Haha thats correct, the "lykke" is norwegian though!
sadly though, it's not "my" car. It's my fathers.

Welcome Seb !!:)
thanks!

Ha, Kapten, just noticed your in Vasteras. I often fly to Vasteras on my way to Stockholm to visit my daughter. She is teaching Chinese children, in Stockholm, to speak English . How bazaar is that!
sometimes you discover that it's a small world we live in!
i'm studying to become a commercial pilot at the airport here.
So i might be able to own a mclaren of my own one day!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hoy folks!
Why did i not find this sooner? What a nice forum!

My name is Sebastian from sweden and i'm a life long fan of McLaren. Both in racing and their roadcars.

we've had some McLarens in the family during the years and are now living with a MP4-12C
Well Kapten welcome aboard I hope you enjoy the forum and of course more importantly your Mac. The profile picture that you have posted reminds of someone. Cheers....??

Yellow T-shirt Sleeve Outerwear Font

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kapten, nice to see you here! I fly a Dassault Falcon 2000 for a US fractional and own a SIAI Marchetti SF.260C. Would be glad to help if you have flying related questions-- you can message my inbox. Wishing you the best in your pilot training.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kapten Brynt. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha the is a high risk of that!
i go there as often as it's physically (and economically) possible!

I will probably go there next week and scout the weather

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.