McLaren Life banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I would get in touch with Ralph in service at McLaren Scottsdale if you haven’t already. They have treated me well after a rocky start with the previous owner. New Owner Mike Ward or Ralph in service has been a stand up guy when I needed anything
Yeah that’s my next order of business. I need to get the warranty transferred over to myself and would like to start establishing a relationship with them. I’ve heard they’re a pretty great dealer!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Congrats on the car! Lots of McLaren enthusiasts here in Phoenix. Lot of events to attend as well including an exotic car meet at Fourtillfour every second Saturday. You can also check out Phxdriven, which is the supercar club here with good guys running it. Hope to see your car around - feel free to say hi if you spot my green 12c anywhere!
Thanks for the insight! I looked all of these up and I will definitely be attending the Fourtillfour meet up. Looking forward to it!

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
Hi all, just purchased a 13k mile 2012 12C in San Diego this weekend and drove it back to Scottsdale, AZ! Absolutely love the car and I'm really excited to spend some more time in it. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. If there is anyone in the Phoenix area that wants to meet up for a cruise let me know!

- Reis
Hey Reis,

Congrats on the new purchase! If you are looking for some performance upgrades down the road feel free to reach out!

·
Registered
2012 MP4-12C
13 Posts
Congrats on the car! Lots of McLaren enthusiasts here in Phoenix. Lot of events to attend as well including an exotic car meet at Fourtillfour every second Saturday. You can also check out Phxdriven, which is the supercar club here with good guys running it. Hope to see your car around - feel free to say hi if you spot my green 12c anywhere!
Thanks for the plug, Harris! (Guessing that’s who wrote it, ha!)

To the Op: Congrats on the 12c! I just got mine a month ago and it’s going under a knife tomorrow at Corsa for downpipes and tune. There’s also Partsscore and Lusso that can service your car.

My buddy Oscar at Scottsdale Collision Center can help you with the bumper holes.
And yes, check out www.phxdriven.com

We have all sorts of exotic cars in our group but lately it’s been very heavy with mclarens! 😍

·
Owner
599 Posts
Reis: Congrats on the 12C! As Harris said, there are lots of car groups/events in the area, as well as some great roads. As far as Scuderia SW goes....... run away, unless you are into drama. I am a veteran of the car community out here. I think you will find that most Mac owners are just car guys, with no agenda.

Some car friends and I get together for breakfast on Sundays. You are welcome to join us. Just shoot me a message.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts