McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It also seems considerably better than Newport Beach's offer!

Killing me that this is being posted here...

·
Registered
516 Posts
$0 Down...

except for the $8,469.60 due at signing plus $1,295 acquisition plus $75 dealer fee plus taxes plus reg plus inspection plus other options...

While some will think this works, my numbers crunch a bit differently.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The $8,469.60 includes first and last installments R8Pro. So technically if this is legit, these are counted in the 39 months. (That's if I understood it correctly). I do think that writing $0 down in big and $8k sign up 2 lines later makes it look like something sneaky is going on.

It's also very subjective as to what you call Excessive Wear and tare.
The offer however definitely beats any other lease offer I've seen around for a spider.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If there is any discrepancy, we would make sure they work to your satisfaction. We would never lose a client over a math issue.

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
$0 Down...

except for the $8,469.60 due at signing plus $1,295 acquisition plus $75 dealer fee plus taxes plus reg plus inspection plus other options...

While some will think this works, my numbers crunch a bit differently.

In fairness, the "$8,469.60" includes $3,550/first-month, $3,550/last-month, $1,295/acquisition-fee, and $75/dealer-fee.

Generally speaking, "$0 Down" refers to no down-payment required, so the ad above seems accurate. The monies due at inception of the lease are towards the actual lease payments.

Am I misreading the ad... :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts