McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

First, I want to thank each of you who have been very helpful in alleviating my concerns & hesitation in buying a McLaren - and thank you for sharing your McLaren experience.

I am now a proud owner of a 2012 McLaren - found a new one from McLaren San Francisco - Alessandro Ribola is one of the best guy I've ever worked with - he's up front, proactive and honest [he came from Ferrari of San Francisco]. He had the Sports Exhaust installed as well. He even managed to have my car shipped within 3 days after we made a deal - incredible.

I absolutely love this car! It is so cutting edge in every respect (design/features/drive/sound). I came from a 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia and as most of you have stated before, these are 2 different cars. I have a 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia in Grigio Titanio being delivered end of June as well but I'm not sure what do with it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thank you again for this great community! Would love to meet some of you So Cal owners.

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
congrats!

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Oh my, that's hot! Congratz' on the acquisition, Titanium Silver is my fav' 12C finish (on any given day)... :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
congrats love the int,my buddy just bought same color as yours come out to super car sundays in woodlandhills there are a few macs that show up,enjoy your new mac in good health

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
It's a smart / well thought out spec'd car - love the alcantara steering wheel.

Cancel the 458 and order a spider ... my .02 :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats! Good looking car, inside and out!

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
That combo is mint. I love Titanium Silver on Red.

Take delivery of the the Ferrari. Race it against the Mac. Write a blog about it. Hire a lawyer. :p

Enjoy!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much everyone!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That combo is mint. I love Titanium Silver on Red.

Take delivery of the the Ferrari. Race it against the Mac. Write a blog about it. Hire a lawyer. :p

Enjoy!
You still don't get it, it has nothing to do with what is faster in a straight line.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Congratulations!!!! You will learn to love and appreciate the 12C more with time. A 30 min test drive just doesn't do the car justice.

Since you will be owning both cars for short time period u can do an objective comparsion/analysis.

Btw.. Can u please post the link to the Fchat thread. Threads over there can be quite "entertaining".

1 - 20 of 31 Posts