McLaren Life banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was watching the new Manny Khoshbin video and he talks about a new McLaren that he's getting next year that he's not allowed to go into any detail about yet. He talks about how it's going to be close to formula 1 speed. He starts talking about it at the 5:25 mark in the video. Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about? I think I remember someone posting something in one of the Artura threads about a new limited ultimate series car coming soon.

·
Registered
2020 720 Spider
468 Posts
You’ll likely see it at Pebble this year. Track only...super limited. Think Sabre type limited. I didn’t watch the video but the apparent F1 type performance comment is just silly...click bait bs.

P1/P18 replacement likely won’t be on the road next year. I hear it’s gonna be epic though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don’t believe P1 successor will see the roads before 2025. khoshbin is most likely talking about that Grand Turismo race car Mclaren is doing. Initially planned to come with a V10 and limited to 20 cars.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I don’t believe P1 successor will see the roads before 2025. khoshbin is most likely talking about that Grand Turismo race car Mclaren is doing. Initially planned to come with a V10 and limited to 20 cars.
tell us some more 👀🙈

1 - 18 of 18 Posts