McLaren Life banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey McLaren exotic car owners, this is Ali at Mclaren San Francisco. I joined the dealership as a sales manager last month. I wanted to touch base to see if you had any questions or see what we can do on our end to help you find the next right vehicle. We do have plenty of options right now on McLaren and other brands. If you are in the market for a new car or would like to just sell your car, contact me. Give me a call whenever you get a couple minutes. I would love to answer any questions that you may have and earn your business on your next ride. My number is 650-815-4513.

·
Spec 570 Spider soon
Waiting to spec Artura Spider
577 Posts
This may certainly be legit, but it's a red flag to me when, in your very first post, you find TWO ways to misspell the marque you claim to represent...

Or, maybe I'm being an uptight grammar Nazi who simply should've said, "Welcome!"

·
Registered
8,418 Posts
This may certainly be legit, but it's a red flag to me when, in your very first post, you find TWO ways to misspell the marque you claim to represent...

Or, maybe I'm being an uptight grammar Nazi who simply should've said, "Welcome!"
Haven’t met him yet but think I did see him at McLaren SF a week ago. Most of their sales guys have worked at the dealership owner’s Toyota dealership 😀

·
Registered
5,051 Posts

Right? Any minute now he's going to be selling a pair of Senna seats and a set of superlight wheels!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Right? Any minute now he's going to be selling a pair of Senna seats and a set of superlight wheels!
can anyone vouch for you on these forums who has met you, or knows you ?

you’re top 20 all time in postings in the entire history of this forum and have been here for a little more then a year and have opinions about everything that are fairly inconsistent with how things work in real life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts