McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike and I live in Connecticut. I took the plunge and moved from the other side. Traded a 2010 Ferrari 458 and ordered a VR Spider. Mid April production and hoping for a delivery end May/early June. 458 was an awesome car but I was really impressed with the Spider- ergonomics, styling, performance. You only live once, time to try a change. I can not wait. I found this Forum helpful in my decision. Look forward to interacting with you all.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My name is Mike and I live in Connecticut. I took the plunge and moved from the other side. Traded a 2010 Ferrari 458 and ordered a VR Spider. Mid April production and hoping for a delivery end May/early June. 458 was an awesome car but I was really impressed with the Spider- ergonomics, styling, performance. You only live once, time to try a change. I can not wait. I found this Forum helpful in my decision. Look forward to interacting with you all.
Congrats mike! Your gonna need Sottozeros where you are;):D

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Welcome. Every day that this McLaren Automotive story unfolds is more exciting than the last and getting in at the beginning makes it all the more rewarding. Hope you enjoy your car and ownership experience as much as many of us are. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miller in Greenwich, CT. I have purchased several Ferraris from them. In my opinion a great dealer, sales and service.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Looks like a hell of a great dealership, especially if these brands are available from new. If that's the case we have nothing like that up here in Canada under one roof. Congrats on the purchase of your new car. Cheers....??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts