McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Owner
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is leon just got this car about 2 weeks ago.
live in new jersey

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Great pics and color combination!! Welcome to our close knit family!;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
We are a close knit family,but not that close!!! :D ( that is regarding the graffiti on your rear bumper)
Welcome to our little club,and great pictures,it really does look the part on the move !!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome to the black roof club!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new 12C.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
That's a great colour.........what is it?

Black roof and big wheels set off that great colour as well.

You do have good taste choosing such a great colour:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
RIC its like yours ( BUT ITS ONE COLOUR ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
now thats FUNNY :p:p:p:D:D:D:p:p:D:D

Ha, ha , ha........ bloody ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Your a very funny man Robbie:)

The rear wings have just been resprayed again as the fix for the rear quarter lights which strip the paint is now permanent!!!! My worry is that there is so much paint on there, 3 separate coats, that my 0-60 time is well down or some clever Dick will say the car has been in crashes as the paint is so thick!

But the colours are just the biz.:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Ha, ha , ha........ bloody ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Your a very funny man Robbie:)

The rear wings have just been resprayed again as the fix for the rear quarter lights which strip the paint is now permanent!!!! My worry is that there is so much paint on there, 3 separate coats, that my 0-60 time is well down or some clever Dick will say the car has been in crashes as the paint is so thick!

I hope it now looks as good as G forces car,when its done right it is a stunning colour!!:)

·
Registered
477 Posts

Are you telling me that you are NOT changing your name now JACOB ! ( car of many colours ) :D:D:D:D:):):):);););););););););)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Actually if being Joseph and The Technicolour Dream Coat got me in the company of Denise Van Outon then I'm up for it!!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That's one beautiful car, with the exception of those rims, which tend to draw your attention away from the car. In other words they do not do the car any justice, to loud, but to each his own. Congrats. Cheers.....??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts