McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally decided between the new Aston Vantage and the 570GT ... the GT won :)

So, nice shiny Ventura Orange should be arriving in next few weeks and wondered what to look out for when taking delivery. Are there known small (or big) niggles that seem to escape the pre-delivery check?

Resigned myself to the radio being awful (UK dealer said "probably a software issue ..... ") and the missus hating the doors.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rear 3/4 glass metal trim falls off the car>>needs extra glue, rear glass hatch latch sometimes needs calibrated so it works properly...plenty of other small things. shoot me a DM I would gladly walk you through.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear 3/4 glass metal trim falls off the car>>needs extra glue, rear glass hatch latch sometimes needs calibrated so it works properly...plenty of other small things. shoot me a DM I would gladly walk you through.
Thanks, your detailed note was really helpful .. the dealer will be surprised as I pull on bits of the car :)

·
Spec 570 Spider soon
361 Posts
Oh, and ask them to disable speed notification in IRIS on Navigation menu.
You don't want to listen to that all the way home before you discover how to turn it off yourself!

·
Registered
169 Posts
The cars are VERY sensitive to battery level. Leave it on the charger when you are not driving it. The car is great. Enjoy I have had mine since September and I am closing in on 3,000 miles

·
Registered
8 Posts
The cars are VERY sensitive to battery level. Leave it on the charger when you are not driving it. The car is great. Enjoy I have had mine since September and I am closing in on 3,000 miles
Is there a specific type of battery charger/tender you recommend??

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Is there a specific type of battery charger/tender you recommend
You may find a lower price for the CTEK Li Ion charger on Amazon ….

·
Registered
1 Posts
plenty of other small things. shoot me a DM I would gladly walk you through.
Bump. Does anyone have the pre-check list?
Tried pinging the posters on this thread via DM with no luck, would be great if we can get the list public for future reference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts