McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,070 Posts
I LOVE that deep black interior. So many of the interiors (mine included) have that not-really-black putty grey interior. The jet black looks the business!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I found the perfect spot for a fall color shoot!...probably my favorite picture to date of my new car!
720S Colors by Jason Tang, on Flickr

Oh...I just got the license plate put on today too. A little story behind the name..MACCA2. My daughter's name is Mackenzie and we call her MACCA and as we all know the nickname for our cars is MACCA so much to my wife's disdain I managed to find a way to name her after my car after all. And so...my new 720S is MACCA2 because my daughter of course is the original MACCA. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow, great pics, that is a stunning spec! Interior shots, please.

In my 570S, I defeat auto shutdown by selecting "active" and shift for myself, no auto shutdown in that mode.
Ha! That’s what it is. That’s the configuration I always drive in. I told the shop that it didn’t work on either car. :laugh:

·
Registered
152 Posts
The run in is only 625 miles. Varying road and engine speeds. (No problem in Dallas. The rush hour traffic will get you the slow driving.) Not faster than the speed limit or 150 mph. No track use. Keep it above 2000 rpm. Don’t Downshift. (That was a hard one for me. I love the sound.) give the engine 2 minutes of idle time after high speed and high load running. Lastly, don’t idle for more than 10 minutes. Page 2.47

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Some new pictures
720S by Jason Tang, on Flickr

720S amid lights by Jason Tang, on Flickr

720S amid lights by Jason Tang, on Flickr

A recent studio shoot

Behind the Scenes shot
720S (Behind the Scenes) by Jason Tang, on Flickr

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know its been said but those pictures are everything! McLaren should use these!!!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
great shots jason. what time did you shoot in bellevue in order to have zero people around?!
I had just gotten back from Iceland so I was a bit jet lagged.....so I took these at 4 am! :)

I know its been said but those pictures are everything! McLaren should use these!!!!!!
Thank you! I would agree with you on that. Pass the word on if you can. :)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts