·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VR and MO 12C Spiders for immediate delivery. Is the factory subsidy available on these as well?
Doubt it, certainly not on a Spider, but what I mentioned to you is not confirmed, just a rumor.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Doubt it, certainly not on a Spider, but what I mentioned to you is not confirmed, just a rumor.
I understand, still it's got to be a good bargaining tool for a hefty discount - 2 in stock! ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand, still it's got to be a good bargaining tool for a hefty discount - 2 in stock! ;)
Yes, but the Orange one is pending sale, so most likely will be down to one soon. Was just surprised to see new one's in stock, maybe buyers backed out for various reasons.

·
Owner
893 Posts
What is this 'factory subsidy' I keep hearing about? In stock cars only ? Probably not for personally spec'd and ordered vehicles, right??

·
Owner
893 Posts
I'm wondering about your "hefty discount" thing when so many cars seem to be getting purchased, at this point in time. (Everyday we see people on this forum jump on the 12C bandwagon; and, we members here are only a small portion of McLaren's cohort. ;)).
Plus, springtime is fast approaching (northern hemisphere) and McLaren sales will surely be on the rise.:)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is this 'factory subsidy' I keep hearing about? In stock cars only ? Probably not for personally spec'd and ordered vehicles, right??
PM sent.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm more surprised to see the Front Lift system is $4,800 and that they've listed the car as an "Automatic". :eek:

>8^)
ER

1 - 11 of 11 Posts