Issues

Factory Sand Scratches

Presoaking The Clear Bra To Loosen Tar & Bugs

Prepping The Car

Final Shots

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Looks great. Man the engine cover is a pain with the glossy black. Will scratch very easily. Looks like he has the clear bra license plate. Cool idea until you sell the car to another state.

·
Owner
893 Posts
F having a front license plate! My state requires one, but real or fake, they have no business on supercars!
It's just better to risk it and pay the fine.:)
States, with 2 plates, should offer vehicle registrants the opportunity to opt for no front plate for an additional $100 fee. They would make money !! :p

·
Registered
715 Posts
It's just better to risk it and pay the fine.:)
States, with 2 plates, should offer vehicle registrants the opportunity to opt for no front plate for an additional $100 fee. They would make money !! :p

F having a front license plate! My state requires one, but real or fake, they have no business on supercars!
Absolutely ^ this.

Only place I was ever asked was at a random DMV check point in the People's Republic of New Jersey and I told the officer that it doesn't have a front plate holder for American plates and he smiled and waved me on.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nice work. Any issues with the jet wash up the exhaust? I know with my Capristo I need to position a tennis ball strategically to prevent direct access to the cats with a pressure washer - by default valves are open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts