McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just brought a mp4-12c and thetyres are completely bald. can someone please tell me where I can buy tyres andget them fitted, I work various hours so if I have to get them fitted it wouldhave to be at a convenient time for me. if anyone could recommend any sitesthey buy tyres from that would be great.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
You are in a perfect position to get lots of help on this site,but it might help us if you gave us the slightest clue where in the world you are.??????? :)

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Well, he spells it tyre, so...
I was going to say I've had good luck with tirerack.com drop-shipping to the installer... But I'm not sure if tirerack sells tyres or if maybe there is a tyrerack.com for those potentially outside the US :D

-nh4.

·
Registered
964 Posts
The dealer is fitting mine next week.
Pretty much matched the costs of the others, I know bmtr used to fit for my local Porsche centre, so they may well be doing them this time.
However any comeback will be with the mclaren dealer, that and they are doing some small jobs at the same time.

I did my price comparisons on asda tyres.co.uk and pnues.com

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
The dealer is fitting mine next week.
Pretty much matched the costs of the others, I know bmtr used to fit for my local Porsche centre, so they may well be doing them this time.
However any comeback will be with the mclaren dealer, that and they are doing some small jobs at the same time.

I did my price comparisons on asda tyres.co.uk and pnues.com
So Gary,are you saying McLaren Birmingham have matched Asdatyres ??

·
Registered
964 Posts
Andy, certainly within a reasonable amount I'd say :) - and I know who will be fitting my tyres-
It's OK making a saving but then having to pay for a wheel refurb because some monkey wrecked your rim, doesn't make it all that cheap at the end of the day!:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts