McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Are you saying the car with the suspension mods isnt going to have a tuning upgrade,or do you need a car that has the v 10 version in place as your car has some time to wait till it gets v10 and you want to move quickly :confused:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think the problem here, iric, is that you're giving us all far too much information and detail which takes a long time to read and absorb. That's probably why the responses are a bit lethargic.
Bear with us while we take take it all in.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yeah! I'm ready to pony up my car to some random tuner that can't create coherent sentences.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Taken care of...

We found a car guys, thanks to all the nice people out there that helped and the smart ass well he will get coal in his stocking!

We will get this car tuned probably in the next 60days.

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
886 Posts
We found a car guys, thanks to all the nice people out there that helped and the smart ass well he will get coal in his stocking!

We will get this car tuned probably in the next 60days.

Stay tuned.
I am looking forward to seeing your results and fully expect progress updates to this thread.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think the problem here, iric, is that you're giving us all far too much information and detail which takes a long time to read and absorb. That's probably why the responses are a bit lethargic.
Bear with us while we take take it all in.
Quite agree - in fact I was hoping someone could summarize? This really is well over the tl;dr line...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts