McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching high and low for about a month now. Flying out to O.C. California this weekend to look at two cars. Very similarly optioned (actually the same cars in a thread I made a couple weeks ago with a "poll" option to choose from).
http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c/2581-mp4-would-you-choose.html

Anything in particular from the norm I need to look for? Both have been updated and serviced.
Just need to know if there is anything else I should keep an eye out for.

Hoping to join the McLaren family after this weekend, and see what all the fuss is about! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Be very careful with some of the 2012 used at Mclaren Newport Beach because one of them was an exotic rental and it was beat on pretty bad. Please check your PM. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Be very careful with some of the 2012 used at Mclaren Newport Beach because one of them was an exotic rental and it was beat on pretty bad. Please check your PM. Good luck.
If that's the one associated / sister company with Auto Gallery - agree 100%

·
Registered
418 Posts
Been searching high and low for about a month now. Flying out to O.C. California this weekend to look at two cars. Very similarly optioned (actually the same cars in a thread I made a couple weeks ago with a "poll" option to choose from).
http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c/2581-mp4-would-you-choose.html

Anything in particular from the norm I need to look for? Both have been updated and serviced.
Just need to know if there is anything else I should keep an eye out for.

Hoping to join the McLaren family after this weekend, and see what all the fuss is about! :D
I have had mine for a year and bought brand new from Newport Beach McLaren, full pop at the time, even though it has depreciated, would not change anything for a minute. If you have any questions let me know by PM. I can tell you that Nick Jones over there is a straight shooter, he will tell you any issues and what car was a rental or what.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts