McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
That's good to know because the P1 looks quite capable of just about that time in optimum conditions at Dunsfold. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
And you feel able to draw that conclusion from extrapolating between tracks because the ring, like dunsfold is a rather flat former airfield...?

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Virtually impossible to compare these two tracks due to all the grade and surface differences between the two. Not even remotely the same.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Virtually impossible to compare these two tracks due to all the grade and surface differences between the two. Not even remotely the same.
I agree, but if he is set on his theory being correct, it just might be. ;)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
McLaren P1

One example is the Pagani Zonda R. TG track 68.5 min/sec, Nürburgring 6:47 min/sec.

Not much to talk about what would be needed from the P1.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
LOL. And about 4 years, 3 months and 15 days to get to Mars. In a P1. With some rockets attached.
Martin, that's not possible........really.......I know you can make a Mclaren dance but....:eek:

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Top Gear will most certainly have the P1 for a lap with the Stig that will be recorded and televised - no doubts on that one. The only question is what music will he be listening to?

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I was thinking this sort of thing might be a bit more fitting:

>8^)
ER

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
LOL. And about 4 years, 3 months and 15 days to get to Mars. In a P1. With some rockets attached.
Yes, but will the battery remain charged through the longest straight?

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

-nh4.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts