McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the ride over - should be here in a week or so - going to be interesting to see how it compares to my reg 488's - always loved the engine visibility opposed to the spiders - especially when driving you can see the engine rockin through the rear view mirror

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not yet but you never know!

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
from memory this site has always been more interested in cars in general... there are many many guys and girls here who own various different brands and discuss them all at length...

whilst I'd agree it might not be your first choice of place to hang out if you don't yet own a mclaren, it might also indicate the quality of debate and banter here... if one were to dip one's toe into other fora, it's easy to understand why you might want to post here, whatever brand you currently own..

I don't yet have a pista, still hopeful, and this one looks a beauty.. so personally very happy to see someone posting about theirs..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the members garages and cars area no reason why he shouldnt be able to post it in this section.

appreciate it - not even going to respond to the other post on this - some people just have nothing else to do but complain...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
from memory this site has always been more interested in cars in general... there are many many guys and girls here who own various different brands and discuss them all at length...

whilst I'd agree it might not be your first choice of place to hang out if you don't yet own a mclaren, it might also indicate the quality of debate and banter here... if one were to dip one's toe into other fora, it's easy to understand why you might want to post here, whatever brand you currently own..

I don't yet have a pista, still hopeful, and this one looks a beauty.. so personally very happy to see someone posting about theirs..
thank you - I posted in FChat as well - I appreciate all cars and always enjoy a new car photo or two... I will buy a Mac to add to my collection - just a matter of time

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
who cares? i enjoy other brands cars too dont you?

thank you sir - some people lives consist of trolling on other peoples post - its all good life goes on

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
think you might be right!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts