McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a "teaser" of some of the shots that were done this week of my 12c. They did about 400 pics, this is one of them. Anyone want to see more?

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
Agreed on the avatar..I assume that was from the shoot too? I should be able to get some shots with a model with my ride soon too. :)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Atomic, is there some unknown privilege that comes with this car? Just set the car up with a camera and women in bikinis show up to get their pictures taken. Is that on the standard equipment list? They should advertise this feature more. :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Atomic, is there some unknown privilege that comes with this car? Just set the car up with a camera and women in bikinis show up to get their pictures taken. Is that on the standard equipment list? They should advertise this feature more. :)
Not sure..but they certainly are attracted to cars of these types. Malli already volunteered to model with my car anytime. I work with models frequently and many of them are always willing to pose with my cars. :)

Here's Malli doing a quick pose with my car...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Since this is his thread...I'm not gonna post pictures in here. I'll start a new one after I've had a shot done. You guys are welcome to help anytime. :)

I love Azure blue...and would have gotten one if I didn't already have a blue Porsche. The pictures you shared turned out really well. Keep them coming, please!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I looked really hard and discovered that there were cars in the attached pics....

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Dokken, I'll have to go back and look again. Must be some kind of optical illusion.

Realizing I wish I made wiser decisions in life to have a career more like atomic's! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts