McLaren Life banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I have a 2018 mclaren 570gt and my AC doesn't turn off, Anybody please help me , my car is off and I can still hear blowing air 馃槕
what do you mean by off ? Fans continue to be on even after the car is shut down and locked . You鈥檒l hear them from the outside of the car .

Maybe possible that your ignition is still on if your dashboard is lit up (sort of like how you sit in a parking lot and turn off the engine but press the start button again so that you can listen to music until the car shuts off about 15 minutes later

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do you mean by off ? Fans continue to be on even after the car is shut down and locked . You鈥檒l hear them from the outside of the car .

Maybe possible that your ignition is still on if your dashboard is lit up (sort of like how you sit in a parking lot and turn off the engine but press the start button again so that you can listen to music until the car shuts off about 15 minutes later
The car is completely off everything black-out and car lock and still air conditioning fan still running

Registered
Cooling fans will run for 5mins after engine shutoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.