McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After waiting 5 months my 12C is being delivered just before a snowstorm hits. McLaren Toronto drove 750 Kms to my home to deliver the 12C just staying ahead of the storm. Before everyone asks, that is not smoke. The temperature at the time was -24C, for the Americans that's -11F.

Thanks to Andy Spain and the driver who I forget his name.

Attachments

·
Registered
910 Posts
nice, is that a 50th coupe?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Love the color and wheels. Congrats

·
Registered
1 Posts
After waiting 5 months my 12C is being delivered just before a snowstorm hits. McLaren Toronto drove 750 Kms to my home to deliver the 12C just staying ahead of storm. Before everyone asks, that is not smoke. The temperature at the time was -24C, for the Americans that's -11F.

Thanks to Andy Spain and the driver who I forget his name.
Congrats. Great pictures, it looks cold!!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hey Steve,its my job to make the mistakes,what ever your drinking can I have some, its Zachs car , at least I think it is :confused:
Lol, good catch Andy. Still waiting to see the "man cave," the thing that holds the cars. ;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Lol, good catch Andy. Still waiting to see the "man cave," the thing that holds the cars. ;)
I must say Mark,i just love Steve,he styles his cars like his clothes,which ever way you look at it he has to be a TOP man,way to go Steve !!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks awesome. Congrats. How did you get the F1-style McLaren badge/logo on the front? I want one!
Part of the 50th package

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
With that combination of wheels, front bumper & logo (& other details):rolleyes:...he picked himself a 50th edition:cool: Congratulations Shawn, awesome pictures at sub-zero temp!
Who is Shawn??

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will post the Garage photos next weekend when I have some time

·
Owner
499 Posts
Beautiful!! Enjoy in good health. Waiting on my spider. Should have it by Thursday.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts