McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been receiving quite a few messages asking if we have the MSO Titanium Roll bar in stock? Yes, we have one available. McLaren is asking $21K for this option, PM me directly for an extremely good price. Only one left.

IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_4782.JPG
IMG_4783.JPG

2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it plug and play? Are there predrilled holes in a stock 720s?
Yes, completely plug and play, the mounting points are already there from the factory, all coupes are the same for all markets.

Per the rear trim panels, you can replace your panels with the holes cut out where the mounting points are or modify your‘s.

Just so you know, all the panels are cut at MSO by hand per order placed, they are not machined.

2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The person who was going to purchase the titanium harness bar and panels has decided to wait for the 750LT.

McLaren charges $17k for this setup, it’s direct bolt in for the 720S, no modifications needed as the mounting points are already there. We are letting this one go for $10,500.00 plus shipping to any McLaren Life member.

This kit also includes the side panels so it’s plug and play. Reach out to me directly at 904-629-0887 via text or voice if interested.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The person who was going to purchase the titanium harness bar and panels has decided to wait for the 750LT.

McLaren charges $17k for this setup, it’s direct bolt in for the 720S, no modifications needed as the mounting points are already there. We are letting this one go for $10,500.00 plus shipping to any McLaren Life member.

This kit also includes the side panels so it’s plug and play. Reach out to me directly at 904-629-0887 via text or voice if interested.
Will definitely think on this one. By chance do still have any sets of the European style turn signals that across tile like Audi's?? If not, will you be getting any more of these?

·
Registered
30 Posts
silly question but are these scratch proof, my track pack arrives tomorrow and having it PPF'd I know over time there will be jackets and bags etc shoved back there on road trips etc and just wondering how scratch resistant Titanium is? is it worth PPF on the two middle bars where things get pushed through? anyone had one for a while that knows?

2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will definitely think on this one. By chance do still have any sets of the European style turn signals that across tile like Audi's?? If not, will you be getting any more of these?
Great BBeavers, text or call me at 904-629-0887 and I can offer the set at a great price. Per the European Side Markers yes, I can get those for you as well.

2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silly question but are these scratch proof, my track pack arrives tomorrow and having it PPF'd I know over time there will be jackets and bags etc shoved back there on road trips etc and just wondering how scratch resistant Titanium is? is it worth PPF on the two middle bars where things get pushed through? anyone had one for a while that knows?
The titanium finish that McLLaren uses is actually pretty robust. If you were to ppf it I would suggest the center area as you mentioned but I have yet to see any type of marring or scuffs that you cannot simply buff off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts