McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the many great MSO spec Sennas from Mclaren SF's and McLaren Munichs Flickr Accounts:

First the very beautiful Oak Green Senna #010 with lots of beautiful details ...

Additional the very nice full MSO spec Senna "Merlin"

Full cf body Senna #062 delivered by McLaren Munich:

would be nice to add more MSO cars if you have nice pictures to post here :)

Reactions: Sir_McLaren

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Senna #328 another full cf example:

Chassis 450 (McLaren SF) Velocity Spec Senna:

CJs Senna (which is currently for sale) big gallery at Autotrader:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael Fux green cf Senna:

Senna Chassis No1 (first production car by number - but not the first one being delivered to my knowledge ... ;-) )

Senna No 11

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Michael Fux green cf Senna:

Senna Chassis No1 (first production car by number - but not the first one being delivered to my knowledge ... ;-) )
View attachment 197113

Senna No 11

View attachment 197114

·
Registered
926 Posts
Vehicle Prototype. Pre Production.

Basically same thing at the end of the day as they all get rebuilt anyway. Its just the VIN thats not the same.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
neht... verifcation prototype, production prototype...
but i think the question was about how many of each
Yes but to Pie Guy - was told the XP MSO were for select customers built after Senna production. My hope is this is not a rebuild in any form as it would contradict what I was told. When searching and closed the search the dealers were surprised the XP was available and offered congrats add they stated first true XP's don't go to customers. I would be surprised Mclaren would rebuild at any level and sell as new. Maybe i misunderstood which is likely as I spoke to 3 dealers with carbon editions two of which sold theirs during the hunt.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yes but to Pie Guy - was told the XP MSO were for select customers built after Senna production. My hope is this is not a rebuild in any form as it would contradict what I was told. When searching and closed the search the dealers were surprised the XP was available and offered congrats add they stated first true XP's don't go to customers. I would be surprised Mclaren would rebuild at any level and sell as new. Maybe i misunderstood which is likely as I spoke to 3 dealers with carbon editions two of which sold theirs during the hunt.
You could be right, as i said, I have lost track of what their original intentions were. I was told the PP cars would get rebuilt etc... either way, you probably know more than me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts