McLaren Life banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the many great MSO spec Sennas from Mclaren SF's and McLaren Munichs Flickr Accounts:

First the very beautiful Oak Green Senna #010 with lots of beautiful details ...

Additional the very nice full MSO spec Senna "Merlin"

Full cf body Senna #062 delivered by McLaren Munich:

would be nice to add more MSO cars if you have nice pictures to post here :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Senna #328 another full cf example:

Chassis 450 (McLaren SF) Velocity Spec Senna:

CJs Senna (which is currently for sale) big gallery at Autotrader:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael Fux green cf Senna:

Senna Chassis No1 (first production car by number - but not the first one being delivered to my knowledge ... ;-) )

Senna No 11

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Michael Fux green cf Senna:

Senna Chassis No1 (first production car by number - but not the first one being delivered to my knowledge ... ;-) )
View attachment 197113

Senna No 11

View attachment 197114

·
Registered
902 Posts
Vehicle Prototype. Pre Production.

Basically same thing at the end of the day as they all get rebuilt anyway. Its just the VIN thats not the same.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Vehicle Prototype. Pre Production.

Basically same thing at the end of the day as they all get rebuilt anyway. Its just the VIN thats not the same.
neht... verifcation prototype, production prototype...
but i think the question was about how many of each

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
neht... verifcation prototype, production prototype...
but i think the question was about how many of each
Yes but to Pie Guy - was told the XP MSO were for select customers built after Senna production. My hope is this is not a rebuild in any form as it would contradict what I was told. When searching and closed the search the dealers were surprised the XP was available and offered congrats add they stated first true XP's don't go to customers. I would be surprised Mclaren would rebuild at any level and sell as new. Maybe i misunderstood which is likely as I spoke to 3 dealers with carbon editions two of which sold theirs during the hunt.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yes but to Pie Guy - was told the XP MSO were for select customers built after Senna production. My hope is this is not a rebuild in any form as it would contradict what I was told. When searching and closed the search the dealers were surprised the XP was available and offered congrats add they stated first true XP's don't go to customers. I would be surprised Mclaren would rebuild at any level and sell as new. Maybe i misunderstood which is likely as I spoke to 3 dealers with carbon editions two of which sold theirs during the hunt.
You could be right, as i said, I have lost track of what their original intentions were. I was told the PP cars would get rebuilt etc... either way, you probably know more than me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts