McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the last of the MSO parts installed, so thought I would share a few photos.

Recently added MSO carbon fiber bonnet, carbon fiber front bumper and rear deck lid. Previously installed MSO carbon fiber diffuser, carbon fiber door sills, carbon fiber air brake, carbon fiber engine covers and engine bay.
Also Macarbon vents, paddles and dash trim.
Came equipt with carbon fiber interior, ceramic brakes, sport exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Holy carbonoli! Is there a dif. between normal cf rear diffusor and standard cf diffusor? Looks great on silver, get some clear bra on those areas pronto!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
every inch of the exterior has clear shield..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks awesome! Can you show more photos of the front bumper?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Not having the current MSO list is that the full CF package or are there other pieces apart from the rear and front wing HS vents???

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did you get the Rear Bumper with the Rear Carbon Fibre vents?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, but have been looking at the MSO rear bumper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not having the current MSO list is that the full CF package or are there other pieces apart from the rear and front wing HS vents???
There are a number of additional items but none that appeal to me, except the rear bumper. Have been trying to get the track pack (seats, harness bar, harness and cameras) but no go in the states as of yet.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
They need to do something about the rear diffuser, a bit more aggressive looking would do wonders in my eyes. This would resolve the issue I'm having with the car and that would be the last piece of the puzzle for me. Cheers....??

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm not suggesting you seek help, but you may have an addiction to carbon fiber. ;)

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
They need to do something about the rear diffuser, a bit more aggressive looking would do wonders in my eyes. This would resolve the issue I'm having with the car and that would be the last piece of the puzzle for me. Cheers....??
My exact sentiments ;)....would love the protruding HS version with a pair of fins all clad in Carbon:D

·
Premium Member
1,869 Posts
That's a lot of carbon and the right color to do it with - impressive!

How do you know what's available MSO and is there a price list?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

You'll have to talk to your local Mac dealership, hopefully they will be able to provide that information.
There was one that was floating around on this forum which was from France, the pricing on that documents if found is probably outdated. Cheers....??

·
Registered
240 Posts

I have a copy of the French price list from September last year (its an Excel worksheet). PM me your email and I'll send it on.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts