McLaren Life banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Looks stunning! would yo mind educating me as to how ordering from MSO works? is different than ordering from a dealer? I have 675LT that i am thinking rolling into 765. Thanks
I dealt with my local McLaren dealer on this and they dealt with MSO on getting me everything we needed.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You May be a little late as they are long sold out. Maybe if you bought someone’s allocation but most dealers have a long wait list.
I was on the list to get a 765 LT Spider but the dealer didn't get enough of an allocation for me.....so I used the deposit and did the 765 LT fenders on the 720s.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I was on the list to get a 765 LT Spider but the dealer didn't get enough of an allocation for me.....so I used the deposit and did the 765 LT fenders on the 720s.
Your car looks great. Btw, my post was in reply to germincapital95 who was thinking he would trade his 675 and get a 765. Which as you know is very difficult to get!!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Your car looks great. Btw, my post was in reply to germincapital95 who was thinking he would trade his 675 and get a 765. Which as you know is very difficult to get!!
my bad! Yes, I know that a little too well....I was hoping for an allocation as well. No such luck! Cheers!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts