McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't get an allocation for an LT: so I did the MSO 765 LT Fenders on my 720s. Just got her back. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 720S Coupe Track Pack
307 Posts
Nice touch with the Union Jack.

Reactions: AFEWQUID

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What camera & lens was used for these photos? The sharpness is very impressive, i could zoom deeply into the carbon weave.
Not 100% sure as the McLaren dealer did the pics and actual made me a small photo book (as a surprise). I was able to download the digital pics to post them. They did a great job!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so is this a completely new fender? Assuming they had to paint the doors to match?
Yes, factory ordered MSO 765 lt Fenders and Liners (as the 720s Liners can't be modified to work)....then color paint the fenders to match the factory "Sarthe Grey" and then ppf. No painting of anything else. Cheers!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks stunning! would yo mind educating me as to how ordering from MSO works? is different than ordering from a dealer? I have 675LT that i am thinking rolling into 765. Thanks
You May be a little late as they are long sold out. Maybe if you bought someone’s allocation but most dealers have a long wait list.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts