McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any one is looking for a nice spec MP412C Spider, I have just reduced mine at McLaren Birmingham. Now £50,000, off list at £209,950..550 miles

Its the Volcanic yellow one, with the MSO Front body kit.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
That's a good price. I can offer a new , 400 miles, CVO Road King Harley Davidson limited edition in stunning Red in exchange.........only three made for the UK and it can easily convert to right hand drive or left hand drive...........lovey wind in your face riding experience.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If any one is looking for a nice spec MP412C Spider, I have just reduced mine at McLaren Birmingham. Now £45,000, off list at £215,000.00.550 miles

With reservations regarding the interior, this car looks perfect..... perfect!

·
Registered
192 Posts
If any one is looking for a nice spec MP412C Spider, I have just reduced mine at McLaren Birmingham. Now £50,000, off list at £209,950..550 miles

Nice car best of luck with the sale :)

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
If I were to spec one - this one is 98% perfect - for the price and if it were in the US this Mac would be on a transport to my garage!

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Looks great. GLWS.

Whoa that's a high MSRP. I always thought UK prices were somewhat comparable to US prices. That's like the equivalent of $400K. Most spiders I've seen in the US are just over $300K.
This car was very highly spec'd. I agree with Champagne - it's just about perfect and would easily find a home over here.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oooh... I love everything on this car except the flower wheels.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Citylad,

Did you sell your car yet? I have a friend in Dubai who might be interested in your car. I am gonna have to check with my custom broker on the importing /exporting regulations. Thank you very much for your time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts