McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Jerry here is in Dubai....

But very curious if any other members are here on this forum from this place?

I would love to organize a MP4 drive / cruise one day, like a properly planned event with some stops at specific locations on the way etc etc. Its just an idea but I think it would be fun + a whole bunch of MP4's cruising around together is a pretty shocking sight on its own and a great way to promote our cars and this excellent brand :cool:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I know Jerry here is in Dubai....

But very curious if any other members are here on this forum from this place?

I would love to organize a MP4 drive / cruise one day, like a properly planned event with some stops at specific locations on the way etc etc. Its just an idea but I think it would be fun + a whole bunch of MP4's cruising around together is a pretty shocking sight on its own and a great way to promote our cars and this excellent brand :cool:
mrwolf I'm under the impression that Ramy is from that neck of the woods or should I say sands. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
261 Posts
mrwolf I'm under the impression that Ramy is from that neck of the woods or should I say sands. Cheers.....����
Friends, I am not an owner yet. Hoping to be piloting my ride within the next year.

The 12C is the leading choice within the sportscar category, and it is up against the next Bentley GTC Sport/Supersport (if released) given its GrandTouring capabilities which makes more sense as a first 'fun' driver in the Kingdom.

Looking forward to adding the 'owner' tag soon enough, and I will make the drive across the border and see you gentlemen then.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy S**T wow awesome gathering! Wish I was there.....

I will speak to Vladan, definitely would love to help organize an event like this again.

Alsuwaidi_Pilot, thank you for this offer, it would be a pleasure to join you guys! If you could kindly (closer to the time or whenever) PM me more details of where and etc details that would be great.

·
Registered
862 Posts
If something like this happens again and I'm in town then count me in. I think we should start hassling them about something at either Yas or the Autodrome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts