1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Pretty cool. How much were you pushing it in the corners? The Bike obviously has significantly more straight line speed but the 12C made up for it in the corners.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty cool. How much were you pushing it in the corners? The Bike obviously has significantly more straight line speed by the 12C made up for it in the corners.
I was lifting in everycorner. My car was quite a bit faster on this track. But on a very fast track with a lot of striaghts the bike would have been impossible to follow.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Where does the bike top out at? I imagine at some point, perhaps around the 135mph+ mark you would gain and then pass on a long enough straight?

·
Registered
94 Posts
The bike will top out at mid 180's (electronically restricted) and does not run out of steam until it gets there. Superbikes (I have had many) are brutally fast, although the current crop of super cars can give them a good run for their money.

Keith.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
It's scary that the only thing keeping bikes from total domination is an e-limiter and grip on the twisties. It takes a brass set to hit those speeds on a bike!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where does the bike top out at? I imagine at some point, perhaps around the 135mph+ mark you would gain and then pass on a long enough straight?
Nah in the straight the bike is A LOT faster.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Loved it when the bike went over that rise and caught some air. He knew what he was doing. Great video.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I don't know of any other tracks in the US that allow bikes and cars at the same time. I like it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I don't know of any other tracks in the US that allow bikes and cars at the same time. I like it.
+1. Obviously this was a rare occasion with 2 competent drivers. Most tracks in Texas won't allow Open and closed wheeled cars at the same time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts