Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best run of the night was 10.5...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
probably 20 launches, it's not hard on the car at all.... since it's RWD the transmission is totally protected, if you came out too hard you just spin the tires...

·
Professional Bum
252 Posts
probably 20 launches, it's not hard on the car at all.... since it's RWD the transmission is totally protected, if you came out too hard you just spin the tires...
Agreed. We're all running street tires, nothing to worry about. With the 12c you don't have to calculate cost per launch like you do in other cars. Benefits of a dual clutch in an oil bath and a trans cooler. Think about motorcycles (excluding ducks) - their clutches never wear out.

·
OWNER
99 Posts
Man so far you're undefeated against most stock cars with the Mp4. I want to see more against modded ones.

·
Professional Bum
252 Posts
Man so far you're undefeated against most stock cars with the Mp4. I want to see more against modded ones.
How modded? The sky is the limits when it comes to modded cars. Throw anything out there with 800+ at the wheels and the 12c is going to lose. It runs a 10.5-7 all day long. Real (not claimed) 800+ hp cars run well under that. Remember anything under 10.0 in the 1/4 and you need a roll bar - or you get 1 run in before you are flagged and banned from running the rest of the night (at least at the local NHRA drag strip down here).

There is a video on YouTube of a rolling start against a 750 hp 9ff... The 12c loses (as it should with an extra 150hp or the 9ff guy got ripped off)....

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I raced a ZR1 with exhaust and a twin turbo lambo the other night, posted the video in another thread... also raced a full bolt on GT-R on E85 (600 AWHP) and was barely ahead...

Have you gone up against a tuned Turbo, say EVOMS 750-800hp 997.2tts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts