McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Phil
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd share with you a recent experience that I found quote funny...

Just over a week ago I returned from the epic Nurburgring 12C gathering in my 12C, having driven about 1,500m over 3 days.

My 12C is currently garaged away from home and I'd left my current daily drive, a 2013 Audi RS4 there to switch back to on my return. That's exactly what I did.

However, as I drove off towards home something felt wrong so I pulled over to inspect the tyres, convinced I had a puncture... But no, everything on the RS4 was fine, it's just how it is, I'd clearly forgotten how amazing the 12's ride is in comparison.

Now that I'm fully re-acclimatised back to the RS4 it feelsfine again;)

·
OWNER
99 Posts
This is exactly how felt after driving my Mac for a week and then jump into the 997TT. I used to enjoy the Porsche as my daily driver but now it feels rough noisy, heavy and sluggish. Still a great car but the Mac is just extraordinary in every way.

·
Registered
551 Posts
feel ya. I'm mainly driving the sls roadster, thaught something is wrong, had the tires changed last friday and an alignment. Better traction but .. i quess I'll take the mac tomorrow.

·
Registered
218 Posts
so TRUE!!! we have the most terrible roads here in the Philippines. after taking the Mclaren out, it just spoils you at how comfortable it is. all my other sportscars ride like crap after coming from the MP4.

i always think to myself i want to buy an exotic cruiser, like an SL65 or something along that line that i can drive often and be comfortable in, but unfortunately when it comes to ride comfort, i haven't ridden anything better than the MP4, so doing such a thing doesn't get the results i want.

i should just drive the MP4 more often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts