McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
how much should i lower it?

I want to lower the car but not too low, i dont want to have scraping issues all the time (i know it depends on how you drive and i do drive it slowly and always at an angle) how much should i lower?

Adv 05 mv2 SL, Brushed titanium 20x9 - 21x12 - Coming january

·
Registered
191 Posts
with revozport, you can also go maximum low, but you really have to be careful. Mine scrapes often even before i lowered it!! I live in the land of potholes

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah, its horrible!
I had the entrances and exits to my office redone fully to permit the low cars to get up and down.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you go to my thread called ''introducing myself'' you can see on the 2nd to last page my car lowered with revozport front bumper and 21/20 HRE!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hahaha! Ain't that the truth!

On my road trip to Montreal and I remember the abrupt change in roads as I entered the Montreal area. The road went from normal and smooth to war zone at some invisible line I crossed.

noone1 your probably talking about when you leave the province of Ontario and enter into the province of Québec. Or maybe its when you left the state of Vermont or New York and enter la belle province de Québec. The province is beautiful just like the people, I mean woman that said you do notice a significant change in road conditions. The McLaren is very well suited for the road conditions in la belle province, thank god for that right Vcruiser. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Get those yellow trash cans away from that car. I'm having an anxiety attack just looking at that picture.
Funny, I had the same exact thought and feelings! I want that look for my car but just can't seem to justify spending that much money:eek:

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Iooks Great,but I wish the bodyshop would spray the aluminium bits behind the mesh matt black,its the first thing I made sure they did,to me its finishes the job,it annoys me that they don't suggest it,it stands out like a sore thumb.Sorry but I had to mention it,seen as I have the Penis wheels !!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts