McLaren Life banner

Monza F1

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  6th element 
#1 ·
Monza is 12 hours 30 minutes from the red lights going out. Lewis and JB on the front row. :):)

Let's hope for the same at the end.

#6 · (Edited)
Lewis wins it. No Red Bull finishes in points. JB knocked out of 2nd by bad fuel pressure. We at least we move up in constructors' championship. Alonzo the big winner today -- -- puts distance between himself and standings of Vettel, Webber, and Raikkonen. Ferrari moves ahead of Lotus in team standings.

All the talk is about where Lewis will be next year. I don't get it. Vettel & Webber are contracted to Red Bull. Doesn't make sense to go to Ferrari -- -- we have the better cars. Lotus -- -- I doubt that. I think it's just Lewis pouting and everyone being afraid to tell him to grow up.

Lewis is within 37 points of Alonzo. Plenty of time for him to win the whole thing. Maybe it's better Lewis doesn't grow up.

#7 ·
3 in a row! Yeah, that was great! Awesome, perfect job by Lewis all weekend. Too bad for JB, he was flying, too. Great strategy by Sauber - nice to see Perez up there. Poor Massa, his Monza podium gifted away.

Lewis is on form. If McLaren keeps delivering the fastest car, things could get really interesting by the end. Hope they keep it up, now.

#12 ·
Newey always designs for hi speed corners rather than top speed... Theyve always had a problem at monza,... Didn't even bother to change the engine this year so I guess they knew they were going to be off the pace... Top 10 and be happy but even that was too optimistic.. Can't remember the last time they scored Null points...

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.