McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Incoming black with black ( contrast stitch ) mp4-12c . Interior carbon and tub bit / engine covers also in carbon . Updated sounds and iris / electric seats . Black forged lightweight wheels , black calipers and stealth pack . No sports exhaust for me thank you very much .
Here early July and yes I'm over the moon!:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Incoming black with black ( contrast stitch ) mp4-12c . Interior carbon and tub bit / engine covers also in carbon . Updated sounds and iris / electric seats . Black forged lightweight wheels , black calipers and stealth pack . No sports exhaust for me thank you very much .
Here early July and yes I'm over the moon!:D
Just heard they have run out of Black paint for june and july,Robbie has used it all up:D
Maybe you were lucky and just pipped him at the post!! Lets hope so and we can see it sooner.
Welcome to the club:)

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just heard they have run out of Black paint for june and july,Robbie has used it all up:D
Maybe you were lucky and just pipped him at the post!! Lets hope so and we can see it sooner.
Welcome to the club:)
Robbie would have to go some to use more black than doomy , thanks for the welcome :)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Robbie would have to go some to use more black than doomy , thanks for the welcome :)
Robbie has white inserts,but i think Robbie will have a bet with you as regards to the amount of Black he has used;)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Andy you are getting like RIC very funny ! ! :):):):) I love the banter !
All my cars are BLACK except one, my LOVELY 328GTS ( RED )
So you mybe right Andy ive got a lot of BLACK ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I gave no idea what's going on guys, sorry
Im sure you will be in the inner sanctum anytime soon,im not sure wether they have let me in yet?? Think its somethink to do with my funny accent !!! But they were doing something with their trouser legs last time.Im sure its something RIC put them up to!!:D

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oops , I know the score re robbie now . Sorry mate .
What's inner sanctum ?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Bruce, what colour is your car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts