McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carbon Ceramic brakes, full hard copies of service history since new in hand, all keys/books/battery maintainer/car cover/laminated window sticker, oem accessories, full front clear bra, no paintwork, new tires, fully up to date service. The only thing at 300 miles or so, McLaren Tampa, who has taken care of this car since new, replaced the iron brakes with carbon brakes under Mclaren corporate supervision and approval. McLaren corporate paid for the carbon rotors/pads and all parts, and the owner at the time paid the 9 hours labor to Mclaren Tampa to install. Invoice for the carbon brakes is included! No rattles, no lights on dash, no leaks, suspension is perfect. I did the coolant clamp replacement! Has been perfect during my ownership. Title in hand. Passenger headlight has the smallest bit of fogging. No other flaws. It is detailed and sealed with ceramic pro, a Passport 9500ci PRO radar and full front clear bra. These upgrades cost $10k. Mint! Eligible for ESC! $112.5k. One year warranty included. 14900 miles. She is currently at Mclaren North Jersey and got a perfect bill of health. Call or text me at 9734495888. John

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wow
Daily beater:corvette
Get around town car:mp4
Date night car: cgt
Childhood memories:eclipse
Looks like the perfect garage with exception of a truck

·
Registered
McLaren 720S spider, 2020. Spark.
475 Posts
Trucks don’t belong in garages.

Nice set up for sure.

·
Registered
2012 MP4-12C
15 Posts
Great value, especially with the CCB.

Also - love the garage! CGT is my dream and I had 2 C6 Z06s in the past!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts