McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a year old MP4-12c with 260ish miles with full upgrade. Silver, stealth package, carbon ceramics, light exhaust, nav., carbon mirrors and vanes, etc. Absolutely awesome car, but between having two young boys under the age of 5 and a house under construction I'm not using it.

Anyone interested let me know. The car is absurd and dealer thinks it's one of the best that's gone through them.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Location, price and pix would help.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Geoff, the first time I saw a 12c (at the MTC) it was in Titanium Silver. Stunning under the lights and photo's don't show it well at all. It was my choice until I saw VO and VR..........then the London boys said Silver was a Porsche colour and my wife chipped in ' all your cars and bikes have been silver, boring old s...d.'.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Geoff, the first time I saw a 12c (at the MTC) it was in Titanium Silver. Stunning under the lights and photo's don't show it well at all. It was my choice until I saw VO and VR..........then the London boys said Silver was a Porsche colour and my wife chipped in ' all your cars and bikes have been silver, boring old s...d.'.
I was going to purchase a McL Orange car but at age 68 I thought I may look a bit of a plonker driving it.

Yes I do like silver also, keeps looking clean longer

Pic of my 991S

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have any pics? Interior options? You only have 260 miles on it that hurts.

Thanks Tim
What's best way to load pics? Let me know and I'll post.

Black alcantera with orange stitching (matches orange calipers), electric seats, and Iris. Would have liked putting more miles on, but with house under construction the car was in storage all last summer and I'm in Michigan.

Great car and really enjoyed it (minimally).

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was going to purchase a McL Orange car but at age 68 I thought I may look a bit of a plonker driving it.

Yes I do like silver also, keeps looking clean longer

Pic of my 991S

So your are saying that you cant drive a MP4 because you are a grownup?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Take it you've seen the one on Autotrader from Apex Lifestyle Geoff? Excellent price and spec. Only thing missing is sports exhaust IMO.
Yes It's also on PH where I look every evening, but it's 6k miles and Jan 2012 and I'd rather pay more and purchase a very low mileage/ younger car.

No replies to my add in the McL wanted section yet, I think I'm in for a long wait for the right car :(

Thanks for the tip btw :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yes It's also on PH where I look every evening, but it's 6k miles and Jan 2012 and I'd rather pay more and purchase a very low mileage/ younger car.

No replies to my add in the McL wanted section yet, I think I'm in for a long wait for the right car :(

Thanks for the tip btw :)
Understood. Good luck.
I must say, when I was looking I wanted a v low mileage car and indeed found one but, knowing what I know now, the mileage wouldn't bother me at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's best way to load pics? Let me know and I'll post.

Black alcantera with orange stitching (matches orange calipers), electric seats, and Iris. Would have liked putting more miles on, but with house under construction the car was in storage all last summer and I'm in Michigan.

Great car and really enjoyed it (minimally).
You can post the pics through the attachment option just under the reply section. you just have to know where you have the pictures filed of the car in your computer. looking forward to some great pics.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Errr....yes, but I'm a fully grown up, grown up ;) :)
For some reason I thought you owned a Mac, I guess the old saying stands true never assume it truly makes a ass out of me and not you. Although you do own the miniature version so I guess I can redeem myself. So Geoff that said, you need to go out and fulfill your dream and buy a full sized version now. I'm a firm believer in another saying age is a state of mind, so your as old as you want to be, so think young and live long. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
192 Posts
For some reason I thought you owned a Mac, I guess the old saying stands true never assume it truly makes a ass out of me and not you. Although you do own the miniature version so I guess I can redeem myself. So Geoff that said, you need to go out and fulfill your dream and buy a full sized version now. I'm a firm believer in another saying age is a state of mind, so your as old as you want to be, so think young and live long. Cheers.....??
Well I was technically an owner for a few days having paid a holding deposit on an orange car, however the deal I thought I had wasn't right for me on reflection.

Not the fault of the dealer though who were true professionals even when I asked for my cash back.

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's pictures of mine that's available. As said great car.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts