McLaren Life banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Awesome! Thanks, will order then.

Aww man. Share some pics. I was trying hard to get the wife to approve the purchase lol. Are you stock height or lowered?

I always get HREs and repurpose the stocks with winter tires but I’m just not comfortable with the idea of driving the 720 in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stock ride height. These fill the fender wells perfectly. Wish I taken better photos. Really look amazing

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
All this is f..ing stupid. I work in the medical field. I should say...well 2mg of this brand of morphine is probably equal to 3mg of the other brand.
Measurements are meant to mean something and by definition be standard.

Not having a go at you AWH, just this sizing nonsense
Bogan,

I hate to tell you but there are medical differences; generally in pill formulations versus liquids. Bioavailability. For example, Bayer aspirin is much more bioavailable than most generic and even other name brands. But, your point is valid and I am just trying to be pedantically humorous.;)

Kurt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Updating this thread. I have the superlightweight 10 spoke 19/20 oem wheels on my 720s. 245/35/19 and 305/30/20

I replaced the stock pirelli corsa (they have foam inside the tire, so cool) with michelin ps4s, same size, no issue at all. Also powder coated them gloss black since I lost out on those HREs to @thackl :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks good.
Same spec as mine. Glacier white with black gloss same rims.

A thought on my winge re sizes not meaning anything. Is the width possibly measured at the tyre to rim area. Ie not across the tread area?? This would possibly explain why one width is different in another tyre.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just put my registration plate into the Michelin website and it recognized the car and model and recommended those same sizes
  • FRONT
    • 245/35R19 93Y
  • REAR
    • 305/30R20 103Y

21 - 26 of 26 Posts