McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

We are having an audio event as Meridian are launching a load of new home audio gear.

I thought I would see if anyone on here wanted to come along. Please book and put MCL by your name if you do so I know if you are coming.

Will be organising another event later in the year possibly at Meridian this time.

Gadget :cool:

Register here http://www.meridianoxford.co.uk/launch

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well event went well and would have been a good place to hear the capabilities of Meridian Audio.
Here are a few Pictures for you

·
Registered
824 Posts
I hear from David Tibbetts (McLaren Birmingham) that he was very impressed with the way that you set up the audio in the 10.2 updated 12C.

It was not so long ago that a "stereo system" wasn't even fitted as standard to car like the 12C

Keep up the good work guys and I am sure many of us owners would love the chance to visit your mothership in our 12C's

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome along anytime Zippy

Think I will organise the same as I did last year for the Monaco GP so keep it in your diary.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Somebody please retire those flower petal wheels!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome along anytime Zippy

Think I will organise the same as I did last year for the Monaco GP so keep it in your diary.

:cool:
Would love to attend again and your hospitality was first class.

This time I will try and get the start time right!

Also now have a new building project and so your other services would be just perfect for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts