McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAcarbon SLR Interior Project

Our friends at Premier Exotics had JP Logistics ship this 1 of 1 Mercedes McLaren SLR with a full Mansory bodykit to us for some interior upgrades.

This car has the Mercedes OEM factory interior, but as you can see from the exterior of this car...the owner really likes carbon! We will be doing almost every silver bit in carbon as well as the grey plastic on the door panels and seat adjustment surrounds. We will also be beefing up the wheel and adding some carbon and suede along with some suede on the doors and a few other places.

Follow us along for the build, and see the transformation...this one should be fun.

Here are a few pictures of the car:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I understand do what the client wants and your work looks great, but that kit is a tragedy.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I understand do what the client wants and your work looks great, but that kit is a tragedy.
The carbon workmanship is excellent from what I can see as is the book matching. What's truly tragic is the hideous grey colour, what's up with that. If your going to go to that extent then it should be all carbon or at least a paint match. The grey does a total disservice to the great CF work. Cheers....??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some updated pics of the Mansory SLR with all of our carbon and suede installed.

Visit our website: wwwmacarbon.com

Enjoy the pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts