McLaren Life banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You sir have terrific taste in cars, may I ask what color your FORD GT is?
blue, white stripe. So much fun - no computers, three pedals, six speeds. The black brute's fun too on the right day (but mostly a pig to drive!). These pix are actually quite mis-leading - the GT is a lot bigger than the 12C and the Cobra a lot smaller

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
blue, white stripe. So much fun - no computers, three pedals, six speeds. The black brute's fun too on the right day (but mostly a pig to drive!). These pix are actually quite mis-leading - the GT is a lot bigger than the 12C and the Cobra a lot smaller
Looks like the seats on the GT have the aluminum grommets ;):D VERY NICE.......love that car. I was only a resident when that came out, NO FUNDS:(

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
X-1 is now home and being driven, just as its owner suggested he would. :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
418 Posts
All I can say is your cars are gorgeous. I maybe selling my 430 and getting a FORD GT, I have been debating it with myself like crazy.:D

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
I know a mother always loves its off spring but all mums would struggle to love this, still looks ugly on the open road IMHO of course. Mclaren should stick to building great cars and leave the bespoke coach building to others
That's just your opinion, in my opinion it looks so cooooool on the road, it must feel very special driving it around, and not stored away like diecast collection, I also doubt you will find the same level of quality, materials and engineering anywhere else, everything is spot on.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Sorry, but I can't say that I love the look of this car. The front end is okay reminds me a bit of a R8 headlights, the carbon fiber body is great. It's the rear end of the X1 that I hate, it just looks so hideous. Yes we are all individuals and we all have different tastes, not fo

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
All I can say is your cars are gorgeous. I maybe selling my 430 and getting a FORD GT, I have been debating it with myself like crazy.:D
Senna
Do it, do it, do it! You will never regret the GT and the longer you leave it, the more it will cost as these things are appreciating all the time, they're better than money in the bank.

PS, the X-1 still looks ugly to me, usually cars look better when they're in their correct environment, i.e. In traffic surrounded by other vehicles, but not this time, IMHO

141 - 157 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.