McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mclaren Owners & Hopeful New Owners
wondering if you can help,
i run a track day company and just having landed here from England last year i have found how popular the Mclaren car is becoming, also having got the chance to drive one myself on one of my own events two weeks ago.
It seems as if maybe owners might like to see a north and south track day event for owners to get together and really drive the cars for what they where built for?
My idea would be to do a full VIP Event at top facilities, for drivers, family, guests, clients etc.. etc.. Obviously great food, driving experiences with top coaches, off track events also.
at the moment this is just an idea, however if some interest is shown i could be interested in putting a package together.
your thoughts please?
Regards
Stephen

[email protected]

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi Mclaren Owners & Hopeful New Owners
wondering if you can help,
i run a track day company and just having landed here from England last year i have found how popular the Mclaren car is becoming, also having got the chance to drive one myself on one of my own events two weeks ago.
It seems as if maybe owners might like to see a north and south track day event for owners to get together and really drive the cars for what they where built for?
My idea would be to do a full VIP Event at top facilities, for drivers, family, guests, clients etc.. etc.. Obviously great food, driving experiences with top coaches, off track events also.
at the moment this is just an idea, however if some interest is shown i could be interested in putting a package together.
your thoughts please?
Regards
Stephen

[email protected]
I for one would be interested in another dedicated Mclaren trackday option! Just surprised no one else does,am i missing something??????

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I for one would be interested in another dedicated Mclaren trackday option! Just surprised no one else does,am i missing something??????
You would have to ship your car Stateside......expensive Andy, trust me I cannot tell a lie:D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Thanks RIC,i just read the post and not the rest,what a local yokel i am :eek:
Not at all. It was confusing given they run the Uk track days plus your enthusiasm prompted a ' yes please ' and I'm with you on that.

Wonder what the discount would be for two cars shipped?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Now come on guys we can hire our own UK track for the shipping costs...........now there is a thought!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Robbie, ever thought of coaching Kimi Raikkonen in PR:D

·
Registered
477 Posts
You boys would be going round & round the track, Ramys head would be going round & round in the RING
You would be having FUN so why can't i ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts