McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed the gent handling the European track days in Europe and asked him if Any were plannned
for the U.S.?

Here is his respoonse

"Hi Wayne

Thanks for the email, I assume you are a 12C owner in the US?

To answer your question, yes we are planning some great track events in the US. These are in the planning stages and I will be sure to communicate the details once we have finalised.

Pure McLaren is a division of McLaren GT, and our aim is to provide the ultimate McLaren Track Experiences for 12C owners across all regions. The programme is brand new for 2013 so it will take a small amount of time for it to gather momentum and reach its full potential.

If you have any questions in the meantime please let me know. I would be interested to hear what type of activity you believe would be of most interest to the US market, please let me know your thoughts - we always appreciate some input from our valued customers.

Kind regards,

Mark

So give me your input. On another forum we have interest in road race and drag days,
In the European program they offer trackm insurance. About 500 euro.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
It would be great to have a event like this up here in great white north, we do have several enticing tracks in the Toronto area. One track which would create the most interest due to its location and close proximity to Toronto would be Mosport. As well this track is currently owned by a venture group involving the likes of Ron Fellows, Canadian Tire and Orlando Group. On top of which Orlando Group has limited partnership in Pfaff, who could ask for more. Well hopefully we will be able to generate some impressive numbers with current McLaren owners wanting to participate in such a event. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I emailed the gent handling the European track days in Europe and asked him if Any were plannned
for the U.S.?

Here is his respoonse

"Hi Wayne

Thanks for the email, I assume you are a 12C owner in the US?

To answer your question, yes we are planning some great track events in the US. These are in the planning stages and I will be sure to communicate the details once we have finalised.

Pure McLaren is a division of McLaren GT, and our aim is to provide the ultimate McLaren Track Experiences for 12C owners across all regions. The programme is brand new for 2013 so it will take a small amount of time for it to gather momentum and reach its full potential.

If you have any questions in the meantime please let me know. I would be interested to hear what type of activity you believe would be of most interest to the US market, please let me know your thoughts - we always appreciate some input from our valued customers.

Kind regards,

Mark

So give me your input. On another forum we have interest in road race and drag days,
In the European program they offer trackm insurance. About 500 euro.
Glad you made the effort Wayne.Mark is a top guy,and also an ex racer,he put together the european tour with in a month of being employed by MclarenGT.Im very confidant that with him at the helm it will be world wide within a year,with more exciting things in the pipeline;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts