McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited McLaren near Toronto today. What a fantastic place and we had a great welcome! There were some lovely cars in, including the new Spider.

If anyone has their car there just now, please let me know and I can see if I got a snap of it :)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I visited McLaren near Toronto today. What a fantastic place and we had a great welcome! There were some lovely cars in, including the new Spider.

If anyone has their car there just now, please let me know and I can see if I got a snap of it :)
Pfaff McLaren is an awesome dealership. My entire experience with them has been top notch. They always do their best and they talk straight and aren't afraid to admit fault, if ever the case. Sometimes I read about guys having a hard time with their dealer and can't imagine Pfaff ever pulling the same kind of stunts. McLaren would do well to make some of their other dealers go to Pfaff for customer service training. Seriously.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yes my car was in the showroom a couple of days ago, they are currently working on a number of changes to my car. They may have put it back into the showroom it's the Pfaff tuning car white and black interior with a high gloss black roof. Yes they are great, I had put in a posting stating that as well a couple of days back. Everyone there is so involved, passionate and above all welling to help in anyway possible. On top of the they know there product that being the McLaren, what a car sorry super car. Cheers.....

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh and one other thing the sales person Horst Bulau was a top sales person at Pfaff Porsche and jumped ships to sell McLaren, that must tell you something. Also worth mentioning Horst Bulau was a Canadian alpine Olympian, and has achieved are numerous I know I use to watch him on TV. Go to the following link to see more about Horst and his legacy. Cheers.....

http://www.skimuseum.ca/biodata.php?lang=en&id=7

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Bulau

·
Registered
261 Posts
Interesting.

Tend to visit the mother in Toronto once a year or so.

Will give them a look. Will be interesting to compare and contrast with how they do things over here in the Kingdom. (Which is quite top-notch locally, to say the least.)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes my car was in the showroom a couple of days ago, they are currently working on a number of changes to my car. They may have put it back into the showroom it's the Pfaff tuning car white and black interior with a high gloss black roof. Yes they are great, I had put in a posting stating that as well a couple of days back. Everyone there is so involved, passionate and above all welling to help in anyway possible. On top of the they know there product that being the McLaren, what a car sorry super car. Cheers.....
Sorry for the late response - I was in Canada for until New Year so just got around to posting this now.

I am guessing this would be you car? It had ADV.1 wheels on it and had been lowered, according to one of the lads. It looked great!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Sorry for the late response - I was in Canada for until New Year so just got around to posting this now.

I am guessing this would be you car? It had ADV.1 wheels on it and had been lowered, according to one of the lads. It looked great!
Yes that is my car, currently waiting on some items to be installed. As well waiting on some MSO pricing. Cheers....??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts