McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Gordon Cheng and I run Effspot Photography. A good friend told me about the track day at Laguna Seca that took place this past Weds. I managed to get a good amount of pictures and finally finished editing most of them. I tried to get as many as I can of each car, the track officials didn't let me go on certain parts that were barricaded off for "official" photographers. Nevertheless, here is a direct link to my facebook page and the album for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520493777963001.125563.383978218281225&type=1

If you see your car in the album (or if you don't) and would like a print or a high rez version of your car or picture please contact me on facebook or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks for such an awesome event and I would be more than happy to cover the next event Mclaren San Franicsco (or any dealership for that matter) puts together. Enjoy and any feedback or critique would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Regards,

Gordon/Effspot

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Great set Gordon! I like this shot. :)

Car #99 looks pretty sinister compared to the purity of this silver one. All good! :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
983 Posts
Great set Gordon! I like this shot. :)

Car #99 looks pretty sinister compared to the purity of this silver one. All good! :cool:

>8^)
ER
lol - that's Alessandro (the dealer)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts