McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in this this pre-owned 570s that I saw on the McLaren Qualified site. I did some research on the site and there are a lot of threads about PPIs, however, I didn’t see anything regarding a combination of McLaren Qualified and a PPI.

With that said, is there a need to perform a PPI if the car falls under the qualified program? My line of thinking is that the dealership will perform an inspection in line with factory standards. If there are any issues after purchase, then it would be covered under warranty.

Additionally, anyone have any recent insight into negotiating prices?

Here’s the link: McLaren 570S

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cars that are not currently under factory or qualified warranty must have an inspection performed before they will allow the car to be qualified. If the car is already qualified and still actively under the qualified period, you just pay the service contract renewal price (which BTW can be different by dealership) to extend for another X number of years.

·
Registered
838 Posts
in a perfect world,the dealer would have done a complete and accurate ppi. In the real world? probably somewhat different, and knowing that most extended warranties don't provide the same coverage,it's very possible dealer might miss a few steps and overlook some items.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. Per the dealer, the car is qualified and it comes with the associated warranty. However, are there significant differences between the original warranty and the qualified warranty?

Additionally, has anyone had a recent experience with McLaren Boston? Good, bad?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts