McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24/25 sept at Brands,using the pure McLaren cars,culminating in your own drive in a GT3 CAR !!

Not for the faint hearted for sure,this is only a provisional date depending on demand,and no idea on the costs yet,anyone interested?? Just email Mark as usual
This IS a race drivers course,so its going to be intense.!!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Brands hatch 6th? Come on make the trip... You don't need your car for these... Air fares are cheap.. :)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Argh, I'd love to be able to do this but I am not sure I can free up enough time in September...:( Really like Brands as far as the UK tracks are concerned...

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GP or Indy ?
Not too much info yet KC,but it will be based on pro driver training to get to GT3 standard,so maybe the circuit is not paramount like it would be on a track day :) Mark is just judging who might be interested at this level of performance training so wants to know what the enthusiasts think,its a small community at the moment given the volume of cars,and not really dealership driven.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great that you got over Martin,have an interesting day today and let us know.It must be very cold as there is a lack of shorts on that picture ;) But a profusion of McLaren JACKETS !!!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Let us know how you get on Martin.. Mike you too! Paddock hill in a 12c has got to be awfully good fun (especially when it's not yours and you can properly thrash it)! :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts