McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
McLaren Photoshoot in NJ area **POSTPONED**

Hi guys, I have been reading this forum for a while. Big McLaren fan here!

I'm doing a photoshoot this coming Sunday, March 3rd. Currently have 4 MP4s joining but could definitely use more. If anybody is in the area and has one please send me a PM for more details.

I'll be sure to share the pictures next week!

Thanks!

***EDIT***

Due to weather conditions worsening with snow coming down and temperatures below freezing I'm postponing this photoshoot to a later date. Thanks everyone for the interest and hopefully with more advance notice and better weather there'll be more cars joining. Please PM me if you are in the area and would like to be notified when new date is set (it'll be in the next couple of weeks).

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would love to be a part, but mine doesn't arrive til 3/8 or 9. Would be awesome if we could shoot in may when the weather isn't 40 degrees. I'm in central NJ

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you going to bring yours?
My camera? Absolutely. Actually a couple of them! :D

I would love to be a part, but mine doesn't arrive til 3/8 or 9. Would be awesome if we could shoot in may when the weather isn't 40 degrees. I'm in central NJ
Nothing stops us from doing another one in May, this could be a practice run. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know Hovik and his work is spot on!
Thanks, B !

Hovik if you see need an assistant I'm in Hoboken! ;)
Thanks, TTM0TION, should be okay for this time, but will keep your offer in mind.

What will these photos be used for ?? Is money being made from this event ?
Hi LimeyBloke, there is no monetary gain by anyone from this and there will be no commercial use. It's just for fun and to share with everyone.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to weather conditions worsening with snow coming down and temperatures below freezing I'm postponing this photoshoot to a later date. Thanks everyone for the interest and hopefully with more advance notice and better weather there'll be more cars joining. Please PM me if you are in the area and would like to be notified when new date is set (it'll be in the next couple of weeks).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So even though I had to postpone the shoot, Sunday afternoon turned out to be really sunny and nice. We met up in the afternoon for lunch and 2 VO MP4s joined in, one spider and one coupe... here are a couple of pictures:

I'm keeping an eye on the weather for coming Sunday and if it shows clear I'll try to get a larger group together again. Contact me if you'd like to join!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts